ParkChirp his hiring interns to support its growth. Please send resumes to [email protected]
Marketing Internship – Summer 2022
ParkChirp, LLC – Chicago, IL
ParkChirp is an eCommerce site that provides a marketplace for parking operators and owners to market their services and parking products, and to manage and report their revenue. We currently offer parking products in 40+ markets nationwide and have experienced rapid growth, including throughout the pandemic. Our product offerings include multiple B2B and B2C websites as well as a proprietary parking app. Our clients include national and regional parking owners, institutional property owners and other owners of parking facilities.
We are continuing our marketing internship program and seek current students who seek a hands-on marketing experience, working with a dynamic and rapidly growing business platform. Interns will gain broad exposure to online marketing, account management and customer service. The company is part of an established 15-year old Chicago-based group that provides asset management, investment and advisory services to top tier institutional owners of commercial real estate. (www.parkingadv.com)
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university program
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- High energy, interested in learning from a dynamic online startup
- Marketing or business-related degree preferred
The internship will include a variety of tasks, including:
- Marketing: Execute online and on-the-ground marketing campaigns to market the company’s services and products. Interns will design and implement marketing campaigns utilizing the company’s online tools, customer lists and promotional strategies.
- Client Onboarding: Provide support to new and existing clients to support the platform’s rapid growths, including onboarding of new accounts and providing online and telephone troubleshooting and support.
- Customer Support: Work directly with customers to ensure a high level of efficiency and satisfaction. Interns will organize and respond to customer support emails and calls, and will analyze customer support issues to identify trends and recommend solutions.
- Operations Support – Collaborate with team members to ensure effective company operations. The work will include troubleshooting to remediate operational issues and working with the project’s development team to support the platform and test new functionality as it is developed.
- The company is located in the River North neighborhood of downtown Chicago, IL. The internship will be in person.
- Our full-time team is young and dynamic; interns will interact heavily with this team.
- Candidates must comply with all current public health guidelines, including CDC Public Health Recommendations, City of Chicago Guidance and guidance or recommendations that may be in place.