- Parking Advisors increased revenue and income significantly, creating approximately $30 million of additional value.
- Parking Advisors’ impact on income was one of the reasons the property sold in early 2021 for the highest square foot price in Dallas history.
- The property achieved the highest net parking income in its history in June 2021, despite COVID-19 negatively impacting parking demand.
The Crescent is a landmark office, hotel, and retail complex located in the Uptown submarket of Dallas, TX. The property was completed in 1986 and is considered to be one of the top properties in Dallas.
- Office Buildings – 1.13 million square feet of Class “A+” office space located in three towers
- The Atrium – A four-story, 165,000 square foot retail and office building
- Hotel Crescent Court – A 5-star hotel with 220 guest rooms, event space, and restaurants